Dates, Time, and Location
- Wednesday, September 25–Thursday, 26, 2019
8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- BYU Conference Center
770 E. University Parkway, Provo, Utah
- Speakers who are thought-leaders in their industries
- Largest gathering of financial professionals in the intermountain states
- Dozens of business-building ideas and strategies from national and local presenters
- Networking opportunities
- Dozens of business-building ideas and strategies from those who are in the trenches serving clients
- Up to 8 classroom hours of continuing education credit (3 are Ethics)
- Offering CFP and CPE credits this year
- We can supply up to 8 hours of
CE credit in Utah and Idaho.
- The Grant Taggart Symposium is cosponsored by the Society of Financial Services Professionals (FSP), the Utah
Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), and Brigham Young University.